Saturday, March 20, 2021

Change is Coming

This little corner of my world has been around for years, and I was writing long before that. But I've known I've needed to take it much more serious for a while, and I kept putting it off waiting for God to give me "the bigger picture."

But I’ve seen a theme in my bible study time over the last few weeks (or more)... OBEDIENCE. From songs, to God’s word, to conversations with friends and family, being fully obedient to God has continued to come up. So here I am, taking a step I “wasn’t ready” to take. There are lots of things undone (like an actual website), and that’s not really how I like to do projects, but God is no longer whispering, He’s boldly saying it. So I’m boldly going to do it. I hit “publish” on my Facebook page today, and going forward, my Instagram will meld my writing AND my family in one place, and I’d be honored for you to follow along!! Much more coming in the days ahead, including an exciting announcement I can hopefully share next week! (FB Page is @HisStory-HisGloryFB, Instagram @itsCarrieAllison).

No comments:

Post a Comment