Monday, August 26, 2013

19 Weeks - It's a GIRL!


How far along? 19 weeks

Due Date? January 14, 2014 

How big is baby? Miss Bryleigh is the size of a mango, she is 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 oz

Maternity clothes? Nope (I do finally feel like I'm starting to grow a little bit though! Won't be too long.)

Stretch marks? None

Sleeping? I've always been a fan of sleep, so I'm very thankful that it's fairly easy/normal right now!  And I love GOING to sleep, because that means it's nighttime, and nighttime is when she kicks the most.

Miss anything? Not a thing, it's all worth it to me!!  

Movement? Little B's back is facing out right now, so I can't feel her kicks as much as I was, but I'm starting to feel them a lot again.  Ready for Daddy to be able to feel them, too!

Food cravings? Chick Fil A.

Food aversions? Too much of anything starts to get to me these days.  Still not big on sweets (not sure what is wrong with this baby girl?! I'm sure she'll come around!)

Gender predictions? IT'S A GIRL! (And Daddy and I were right!)


Our predictions, both girl!
Symptoms? I have to pee. All. The. Time. And this pregnancy brain nonsense is for the birds!

Belly button – in or out? In

Wedding rings – on or off? On

Mood? The funnest week ever...definitely put this momma in a great mood!!

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment this week? Finally being able to call our sweet little baby GIRL by name.  We loved getting to see Bryleigh on the big screen at the doctor's office (even though she didn't cooperate with the sonographer at all - and we have "alien" pictures to prove it), hearing her little heart beating away, and knowing that everything is developing as it should be.

The two "holes" are her heart and stomach
The photo shoot where we found out Boy or Girl was also a highlight!  Morgan did an amazing job capturing such an exciting, special moment for us!! (You can check out all the pictures and details on here.)


The TOP best moment of the week...sharing the news with our friends and family!! (Those pics will be up on the blog this week!)

Looking forward to? Hopefully Daddy will get to feel Bryleigh's kicks soon!  I'm also looking forward to updating our registries with GIRL things and planning out her nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment