Sunday, September 1, 2013

20 Weeks...Halfway there!




How far along? 20 weeks

Due Date? January 14, 2014 

How big is baby? Miss Bryleigh is the size of a small cantaloupe, she is 6.5 inches long and weighs about 10.5 oz

Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Stretch marks? None

Sleeping? This week was back to the non-comfortable, crazy dreams sleep that I had a lot earlier in the pregnancy...and LOTS of naps during the day this past week!

Miss anything? I'd have to say I miss taking NORMAL showers...since about day 1 of being pregnant, taking showers has just been hard.  Not sure why exactly, but I always end up feeling worse after they are over, and I have passed out once and almost passed out quite a few times.  

Movement? Daddy still hasn't been able to feel Little B kick yet because of how she's positioned and the fact that she doesn't kick the same place twice, but she's definitely a little mover.  She has no problem doing whatever it takes to get comfy in there!

Food cravings? Chick Fil A. (still) and STRAWBERRIES.

Food aversions? I had a few sweets throughout the week (I made peanut butter squares for a dinner with our girls bible study on Wednesday, and they are definitely my weakness!) but they are still not anything I want too much of!

Gender predictions? It's a sweet baby girl.



Symptoms? All the same things...can't think of anything new though!

Belly button – in or out? In

Wedding rings – on or off? On

Mood? Had a tougher week as far as how I was feeling, so it also made me a little on the "touchy" side.

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment this week? Being able to text with friends and family and not having to worry about "spilling the beans", a thanksgiving dinner with my Wednesday night bible study girls, and celebrating our sweet little nephews 2nd birthday!  We are in Conroe for the Labor Day weekend for his party and some more family time!

Heading down the slide in the Bounce House that Pappy brought along
for Tate's party!
Tate LOVED playing with Daddy in the Bounce House.
"I bounce." - Tate
Trying out Tate's new hats he got for his birthday!
Another great moment was deciding on the nursery - we got Miss B's bedding ordered this week and it should be here soon!!

Looking forward to? Still waiting on Bryleigh to cooperate for her daddy and give him some kicks, and looking forward to more nursery planning.  The bedding should be in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment