Sunday, September 8, 2013

21 Weeks with a Football Fan on our Hands!




How far along? 21 weeks

Due Date? January 14, 2014 

How big is baby? Bryleigh is almost the size of a football (11 in.), she is 10.5 inches long and weighs about 12.7 oz - That means she grew about FOUR inches in one week!!

Maternity clothes? Thankfully still wearing my normal clothes!

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleeping? I've been able to get pretty comfortable, and I have been able to sleep pretty well lately...except for the fact that I ALWAYS wake up on my back (I didn't even sleep on my back before I was pregnant!)...but I'm waking up with nosebleeds and nausea every night lately.  I could live without that and get some good sleep (while I still can)!

Miss anything? Not really

Movement? Daddy got to feel ONE Bryleigh kick! He is excited to feel lots more! :)  She's not very consistent about WHERE she kicks...she's kind of all over the place!

We've had LOTS of movement over the past week, including a bout of hiccups Saturday night and some serious crazy kicking during the Denver Broncos game! Miss Bryleigh liked all 7 of Peyton's touchdowns as much as mommy did!!

Food cravings? Italian...Brad and I cooked at home all week and lots of the meals revolved around Italian...spaghetti, pizza, etc! And Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream! :)

Food aversions? Still the same here...too much, too sweet, or too smelly isn't good - but I did end up eating some sweets/snacks this week, including the one day I had cotton candy - it had NOT been a good day! ;) (See "Mood" question below)

Gender predictions? Lovin' our baby GIRL!

Symptoms? Does that include the break out that is going on with the left side of my face?! Cause that's certainly a new one!  I've heard girls tend to do that to their mommas.

Belly button – in or out? In

Wedding rings – on or off? On

Mood? I was definitely "moody" this week.  My sweet and patient hubby can attest to that!

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment this week? We got to meet Bryleigh's bestie, Beau this week!! He is so sweet, and we are so excited for his momma and daddy!! They are rockin' it as first time parents!


Looking forward to? This week looks like it's going to be nice and relaxing, so I'm hoping for some good days and the ability to get some things checked off of my to-do list! :) My "All things Bryleigh" list is just as long as my "Everything Else" list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment