Sunday, September 15, 2013

22 Weeks - From Daddy's Perspective



Sometimes these questions get a little repetitive to me, so I decided to switch things up a bit this week and ask Brad what HIS perspective has been on the past week! Enjoy!

How far along? 22 weeks

Due Date? January 14, 2014 

How big is baby? "She's a spaghetti squash" - Bryleigh is 11 in and one whole pound!!

Maternity clothes? "You've tried on maternity clothes. And bought some." Yep...my favorite pair of jeans got a little snug in the waist this week!  I'm still able to wear them, but wanted to have a pair on hand so I don't end up without any!

Stretch marks? No

Sleeping? "I don't know, I'm sleeping just fine!" Bryleigh wasn't the problem this week. Her big brother Emmitt was...and her daddy had NO idea.  I'm seeing a lot of bonding time with me and Bryleigh where Daddy sleeps RIGHT through the fun!

I've been able to sleep pretty good, but having trouble with my hands/arms falling asleep again.  I've read that it could be carpel tunnel brought on by pregnancy and goes away once the baby is here.

Miss anything? Nope

Movement? "Hiccups and a jumping jelly bean!" Yep...daddy got his best feel of the movement yet earlier this week.  I told my mom the next morning that I was pretty sure she was throwing a party in there!  And she has had the hiccups several times this week, including this morning during worship at our church.

Food cravings? Nothing specific this week! I'm still craving a crab cake for some reason though!!

Food aversions? I forgot how much I DIDN'T like the smell of chicken boiling...thankfully Brad is here to help with that part!

Gender predictions? "I think...it's gonna be a girl!"

Symptoms? "Um....pregnancy brain."  He would be correct.  He likes to point out all those little "pregnancy brain" moments, and there have been some funny ones this week.  

Belly button – in or out? In

Wedding rings – on or off? On

Mood? "Yes."  And yes, that was his response...I think he was trying to keep from getting himself in any trouble.

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment this week? "Getting to feel Bryleigh's really big kicks one night was pretty cool!"  She was definitely going pretty crazy this week!! I was even able to see movement from the outside while I was laying on the couch one morning.

Looking forward to? "I'm looking forward to getting a status report from Dr. Harris at our appointment this week to see how she is doing."  We are also looking forward to some time with Mimi and Pappy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment