Tuesday, November 19, 2013

31 Weeks and counting!


How far along? 31 weeks

Due Date? January 14, 2014

How big is baby? Sweet Bryleigh is approximately 16.25 inches long and 3.3 pounds, about the size of  a coconut.

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleeping? This week has been the worst one to date, but that has had to do with being sick on top of what I normally deal with.  I think I slept on the couch 2 or 3 nights and Brad slept on the couch a few nights.  Thankfully, the last two nights have been much better... I. Love. Benadryl.

Miss anything? Nope

Movement? I've been calling her Houdini this week because I'm pretty sure she is working on an escape plan with all the pushing and rolling around she's been doing!

Food cravings? This was another cinnamon loving week, and some more hot chocolate.  (Speaking off, a nice hot mug sounds pretty good right now!)

Food aversions? No aversions, but no appetite really either...

Gender predictions? Can't wait to meet our beautiful baby girl.

Symptoms? Nothing new here.

Belly button – in or out? In.

Wedding rings – on or off? On.

Mood? I was not so good with the "It is what is" mentality this week.  I threw a nice little pity party one afternoon this week, but it was just really hard dealing with the stuff I have every week and then adding a nice case of "the crud" on top of that.  I was pretty miserable, getting NO sleep, and just absolutely exhausted all the way around.  SO thankful for a hubby that lets me cry and comforts me.  I spent a lot of time this week reminding myself of the million things I have to be thankful for! :) I'm definitely blessed!!

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment(s) this week? We had a calm, relaxing week without much going on and a fun weekend with friends and sports!!  We went to the UTA Mavericks Homecoming game on Friday night with the Moore's and then had dinner with them on Saturday before watching the Tech/Baylor game over at our house.  




Looking forward to? We have another busy week coming up with a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and a class that night at the hospital.  We're headed to Conroe this weekend for a wedding that Brad is in, which also means some family time with my brother and sister in law...and of course those sweet babies!! We are SO very excited for Josh and Kate to become Mr. & Mrs. Manns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment