Monday, November 25, 2013

32 Weeks Down and 8 To Go!


How far along? 32 weeks (Seriously can't even believe that...)

Due Date? January 14, 2014

How big is baby? Our Bryleigh Bear is approximately 16.7 inches long and 3.75 pounds, about the size of  a large jicama or a squash.


Maternity clothes? Yes - but thankful to still be able to wear the non-maternity things too...I survived a Rehearsal Dinner and 2 weddings without having to go shopping!

Stretch marks? None

Sleeping? Thankfully we had a great (as great as you can at 32 weeks...) week of sleep! :)

Miss anything? Not really

Movement? Baby girl seems to be the queen of hiccups these days!! And I also think I can tell when she is sucking on her thumb sometimes.  I love all the different movements going on, but some of the rolling and pushing is getting a LITTLE painful!

FAVORITE movement this week was when Brad came up to give me a hug, and she kicked right as he did that.  I didn't say anything or react in any way to see if he noticed, and he backed up with a huge grin on his face asking, "Was that her??" :) I love when she kicks for him!

Food cravings? Nothing new here...cinnamon is a daily requirement.  Craving Hopkins County Stew, but patiently waiting!!

Food aversions? Bread. And no, I don't want to talk about it.  It's a little traumatizing.

Gender predictions? Can't wait to meet our beautiful baby girl.

Symptoms? Nothing new here.

Belly button – in or out? In

Wedding rings – on or off? On

Mood? I have noticed myself being a little moody from time to time.  But I'd have to say I'm doing well and enjoying life as much as I possibly can!  For the past few weeks, every time I've started to get on the wrong side of a mood, I've listed out all the things I'm thankful for at that moment in place of the things I'm complaining about...turning the negatives into positives!  I have SO much to be thankful for!

Labor signs? Nope.

Best moment(s) this week? We started the week off with our 32 week doctor's appointment (that went just great) and a breastfeeding class at Baylor Hospital.  The classes have been so great because they are lead by nurses on staff, and we have learned so much about what our birth and recovery process will be like in the hospital.  Every thing we have learned has confirmed that we are having our sweet baby at the PERFECT hospital.  The class also gave me a lot of hope and comfort for something I've honestly been dreading.


We ended the week with a trip to Conroe to witness the beginning for Mr. and Mrs. Josh Manns as Brad stood by him as a groomsmen.  I'm SO thankful I felt well enough to go and be there for the Rehearsal Dinner and the Wedding.  It was such a blessing to hear all of the wonderful words that were said at the Rehearsal Dinner about both of them.  They are truly the perfect match, and Kate was a BEAUTIFUL bride!

These are some of Brad's very best friends from growing up at the reception for Josh and Kate.

Since the wedding was in Conroe, we got to spend some time with Alan, Candice, and the favorites this weekend too!  Uncle Bad got to hold Miss Olivia for the first time.  


 

Tate loves holding "Bebe Sistuh"

Looking forward to? THANKSGIVING!!!  I'm so excited for time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment