Thursday, January 16, 2014

40 Weeks and MORE Waiting...

Taken Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - DUE DATE

How far along? 40 Weeks - she could seriously come at ANY time...I know I said that last week, but REALLY...any time now!

Due Date? January 14, 2014...which has come and gone

How big is baby? Miss B is the size of a small pumpkin (I'm just not even gonna think about that one!), which is about 20 inches and 7.5 pounds - can't wait until we know the REAL measurements!!

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? Still there ;)

Sleeping? Thankfully the sleeping has been better this week!  I guess it's my body just getting ready for what's to come...and the fact that I've had some pretty severe nausea this week!!

Miss anything? Wearing what I want...I really don't have too many complaints here.  I haven't gotten TOO uncomfortable (for the most part).

Movement? She's still squirming around, as much as she can at least.

Food cravings? Reeses peanut butter cups. YUM!

Food aversions? Nope

Gender predictions? Baby girl! (Confirmed AGAIN at our 40 week sono!)

Symptoms? No new symptoms - Seriously can't wait for the day that there is NO nausea!!

Belly button – in or out? Out-ish, from time to time!

Wedding rings – on or off? Off :(

Mood? I'm pretty emotional this week...just a little (a lot...) anxious about the whole birth thing, emotional that it is finally here, testy when people say things they really shouldn't say.  But all pretty normal for 40 weeks pregnant with your first child!

Labor signs? Really wish I could say yes...but nothing yet!

Best moment(s) this week? We've known ALL week that this would be the week Bryleigh would make her debut, one way or another.  I've been keeping up with everything, and you can read all about it here.

Looking forward to? Bryleigh's BIRTHday!


No comments:

Post a Comment