Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Daring to HOPE


Daring to Hope is...
*for those with broken hearts and deep sorrows
*for those who foster, have a heart to foster, and support those that foster
*for those wrestling with God
*for those questioning God’s goodness
*for those that need healing and restoration
*for those needing to trust in the Lord
*for those with a heart for adoption or supporting others through adoption
*for those needing God to provide a way
*for those that feel like you don’t get it right in the parenting department
*for those who know their imperfections and still want to be used by God
*for those who love someone who is hard to love
*for those who need to know other Christians mess up, too
*for those who have/desire the gift of hospitality
*for those who are waiting on “God’s best” for them
*for those that have experienced great loss
*FOR THOSE THAT NEED HOPE


I am so thankful that Katie and her girls allowed us back in to their lives. Kisses from Katie challenged me in many ways and in many areas of my life. It encouraged me in callings I have always felt God affirming in my life. I have ALWAYS had a heart for adoption and have prayed for the day we will add to our family in that way, but her first book encouraged me in ways I couldn't have imagined.  It was such beautiful story of a girl on the brink of a new life that was just getting her feet wet in the waters of a life created to serve God in such mighty ways.

But Daring to Hope takes things to a WHOLE. NEW. LEVEL. Katie dives in DEEP to the issues present in her life (and in the world today), and she uses biblical passages, not just single verses, to share what God taught her along her journey. These are passages of scripture that allowed me to see in to my own life and how God is working in me.  She is raw and open in her emotions and so personable in sharing some of the deepest parts of her and her family's stories.

This will be a book I read again and again, and I CAN. NOT. WAIT. for the day I can share Katie's stories with my daughter.



Order your copy HERE!!
*I was blessed to be on the Launch Team with WaterBrook & Multnomah.  I received a copy of a pre-release book, but I make no compensation on books sold. ;)  Just sharing a great book that I pray blesses others as much as it blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment