Sunday, November 24, 2019

HBD Willie!

William Bradley,

There are not enough words to tell you how much joy you bring to our world.  I simply can not imagine a world without you in it, and I am so thankful we don't have to.  We thank God every day that He saw fit to place you right in the middle of our family.


Over the last year, you have grown beyond anything I imagined.  This time last year, we were worried about needing to get you some help to figure out the whole talking thing.  Here we are a year later, and we can't get you to STOP talking.  You amaze us every single day with the things you say.  One of my favorite things in the world is to watch you learn about the world around you.  Although, your daddy and I are a little bit scared about how quickly you pick things up.  We're praying the good Lord will guide us as we raise you to allow you to fully blossom and not hold you back in any way.


Not only are you smart, but you are the funniest little guy. There are days that my belly and face hurt from laughing so much with you.  I love to watch other people as they learn about our little Ham the Man! We never know what is going to come out of your little lips.  I have to admit I'll be a little sad as you continue to grow and you grow out of some of your little mix up on different words..."Blyreigh" might be at the top of that list!

This. Is. WILL.

You are one strong willed, determined, and independent little boy, and I can see those qualities making you into one amazing man!  I can not wait to see what God has in store for you and all you will accomplish with Him as your guide.  I pray for the day that you come to know Him personally.  I know you make His heart as happy as mine each time your sweet little voice prays, "In Jesus Name, Amen."


Not only did you master the art of speaking over the last year, but you also have mastered the art of being Big Brother!  I don't think Carson looks at anyone else quite the way he looks at you.  He knows his big brother is someone he can look up to! You two will be the best of buds as you both grow up, and I'm thankful to have a front row seat to the Carson Merritt and William Bradley show!  What fun days are ahead for you boys!!


Thank you, Will, for the gift you are to our family.  I'm excited to see all the ways you will grow and the adventure you will have as a THREE year old!!


No comments:

Post a Comment