Saturday, October 27, 2012

27 is looking good, and so is the house!

This week was my 27th birthday and it was DEFINITELY a good one!!  I started it off with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my parents on Saturday, Sunday was lunch with Brad's family at Spring Creek, and then my sweet friends at work spoiled me with a birthday cake, lunch at Olive Garden and serenaded me with a little 'Happy Birthday'!  I am so blessed!!



  


The celebrating continued on Wednesday at the Blown Away Tour with Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood...truly a dream come true!


We had GREAT seats to see the whole show!

LOVE Hunter Hayes! He did an awesome job!

Yep, she's flying! This girl puts on a SHOW!!
I got to end my week with more time with my husband, parents, and my sweet nephew Tate!  He was staying in Sulphur while his mommy and daddy were busy, busy!

  

We ended Saturday with a trip to my aunt and uncles so they could have some "Tate Time" and got to see my cousins as well!  We all took a trip over to the house where Tate and Candice got to see it for the first time.  They're definitely making lots of progress...including BRICK!



 

 


 


 


  


  

 


  

 

We are so excited for the next trip back to The Trail because we know things will continue to look A LOT different!!  We're excited to see our house completely bricked.

No comments:

Post a Comment